segunda-feira, 10 de novembro de 2008

Hot Potatoes




This is probably the best known software that allows users create interactive exercises. It is the one I use more often with my students not only because they actually enjoy doing this type of exercises but also because I have feedback on their performance.

The Hot Potatoes software includes six applications: multiple-choice, short-answer, jumbled-sentence, crossword, matching/ordering and gap-filling. Hot Potatoes is free of charge for those working for publicly-funded non-profit-making educational institutions, who make their pages available on the web.
You have to register to use it.

http://hotpot.uvic.ca/

2 comentários:

Rui Costa disse...

I’m also a hot-potatoes fan. With a bit of imagination you can create loads of interesting activities for your students.

Ditza Graça disse...

True. And my students enjoy them very much as well.