quinta-feira, 13 de novembro de 2008

Pixton





Pixton for Fun™ is a social media website where people create comics − without having to draw. People can share, remix, and publish their ideas, opinions, and stories to a worldwide audience. And the best part: it's free! You only have to register.

Characteristics:
Easy to use comic creator: build a comic from scratch or choose from a library of templates.
Fully customizable characters: any age, ethnic background, or gender by choosing hair and skin color, height and girth, and much more.
Articulate characters: bring them to life by rotating individual body parts, or selecting from preset poses and facial expressions. Simply click and drag!
Share with the world: publish, email and embed comics in your blog. Comics and comments are automatically translated to and from other languages.

www.pixton.com

3 comentários:

Filomena Afonso Alves disse...

Ditza, this is a fantastic tool! I am sure going to use it from now on. I love comics, and so do my students.

Paula Correia disse...

Your blog is really useful. You're very informed about this kind of tools that can help any teacher use different strategies to motivate their students. That is always welcome. Keep on posting!

Ditza Graça disse...

Thanks Serpertina and Paula. I really hope you and your students enjoy using them.I can assure you that my students do! Actually, the first question I'm asked every day is "Are we going to use the computers today?" Of course the answer isn't always what they'd like to hear. Last year I used computers around 90% of the lessons, but this year there is such a huge load of work that I just can't do the same.