quinta-feira, 13 de novembro de 2008

Magazine Factory



MagazineFactory is a popular and versatile concept for developing web magazines for various purposes and contexts. The web magazine may be a single project, or a magazine which is edited continuously throughout the school year. MagazineFactory is an easy and enjoyable publishing tool which provides the teachers and the pupils an opportunity to work as editorial staff in the class and to publish a web magazine of their own. The teacher is the editor-in-chief, while the pupils are journalists.

4 comentários:

Margarida Castro disse...

Great blog! I'm going to subscribe as a follower. Congratulations.

Ditza Graça disse...

Thanks Margarida! I'm trying hard to find useful tools for our lessons and I have discovered really good ones. Check back again tomorrow.

Teacher Alex disse...

You really chose an appropriate name for your blog. Thanks for sharing so many useful tools. I'll keep on checking it...

Paula Correia disse...

Once again a great suggestion. I haven't explored "Magazine Factory" yet, but from your description it seems to be something I might use this year.